AU Customer Service
#1. Notice Before Placing Order
About the product
1) To help the customer in selecting suitable products, we offer product images, detail information. But ordering a sample before the bulk purchase is strongly recommended, as seeing and touching our product is still the best way to feel it.
2) The product you are purchasing is either a natural stone product quarried and cut from stone quarries, clay tile, or other tile product processed and manufactured to achieve certain effects of color and texture.
3) You understand and agree that stone is a natural product can vary in size, color, shade, veining, texture and polish. These variations are what make natural stone unique. Although manufactured and processed tiles may be more uniform, they can also have variations in color and texture.
Suggestions for the purchased quantity
Due to cuts, breaks and other waste when installing your tile, professional designer strongly suggests you should multiply the square footage of the area by 10% and purchase enough tile to cover this amount.
#2. Shipping Information
Shipping Method1) Sea Freight Shipping: It's a *FREE SHIPPING method for orders with Qty more than 30. The delivery time can take 45 to 55 days.
*This free shipping method is only applicable to the None Remote Area. Below is a list of the Free Shipping Areas.
Free Shipping Areas Zone Suburb N0 Sydney Metro N1 Sydney N3 Albury N4 Tweed Heads GF Gosford WG Wollongong NC Newcastle CB Canberra V0 Melbourne Metro Q0 Brisbane Metro V1 Melbourne Q1 Brisbane S0 Adelaide Metro S1 Adelaide V3 Wodonga Q5 Coolangatta GL Geelong
For the other areas, an extra shipping fee will be needed. Enter your postcode then refresh the checkout page, this option will come up. You can determine your area's shipping fee.
2) Air Freight Shipping: For orders which weigh below 2KG, the cost is A$12; for orders which weigh more than 2KG, the cost depends on the weight and size of your order.
3) Expedited Shipping: Depending on the weight and size of your order, please contact info@E-MosaicTile.com for more information.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
1) Processing time differs from category to category, usually 2~3 days. For customized products, we will send you an email for confirmation.
2) We partner with major international shipping companies like DHL, UPS, FedEx and EMS to offer 3 shipping methods:
----Expedited Shipping: 3-6 days
----Air Freight Shipping: up to 20 days
----Sea Freight Shipping: up to 55 days
3) We will do our best to provide you with an accurate shipping time for your package. But as tiles are heavy goods for all carriers, please note that the time is an estimate only.
Tracking numberThe tracking number will be sent to your email the next day after we ship out your order.
If Custom Clearance is needed:1) Please note that all import duties including any taxes, tariffs are the sole responsibility of the customer.
2) Most orders that ship to Australia won't be charged any customs fees, as AU has a high tax-free threshold. If your order is large, please contact us for further information.
#3. Payment Information
When it comes to purchasing something, anything online, the security question towers above everything else. We do not take our store’s overall cyber security and particularly the billing process security lightly. We can assure you that all of your shopping here will be a fun and safe experience, enhanced by the all of the factors listed below.
SSL CertificateIf the website has an SLL certificate, this means that we care about your shopping experience being secure, safe and sound and want to make sure that all the data (including financial) that you enter on our website will be securely encrypted!
Multiple Payment MethodsWhen we were considering which payment methods to use on our website, the choice narrowed down to 2 most universal ones: PayPal; Credit Card (via Paypal).
Pay with Credit Card
Customer SupportAlso, it is comforting to know that should you experience any kind of technical bump in the road during the checkout process, you can always address our customer support department with your billing questions! Please contact info@E-MosaicTile.com
#4. Replace and Return
About replacement for breakage during delivery
But if you still feel that your tile is damaged, please contact us by support@E-MosaicTile.com, following the steps below.
1) send us an email within 7 days after you receive your order, titled by "Request on Replacement for Breakage". If longer than 7 days, your request can be rejected.
2) the email should include your order number, amount of sheets damaged
3) pictures of any damages
4) further related information, like the status of the exterior box
We'll reply to you within 2 business days after we received your email. Once your request is accepted, the replacement procedure will begin within 3 business days. And the tracking number for the replacement will be sent to your email then.
About Return and Refund
30 days return policyReturn Process
The customer can contact us for request of return within 30 days of delivery.
1) Products are totally damaged, or wrong products delivered. The customer can get a full refund.
2) Products received in good conditions, but the customer still wants a return because of his/her personal reasons. Customer should return the products to us with original packaging and product labels. Once we receive the returned goods and confirm they can be resold, 15% of the order amount will be charged as the restocking fee. And the customer will get a partial refund.
1) Contact us by email support@E-MosaicTile.com, titled "Request for Return" within 30 days of delivery. We'll get back to you within 2 business days. Then please fill the form of "Request for Return" we send to you, including the following information
----the number of sheets you are returning
----the reason for your return
----pictures of the products, pictures of any damages and the exterior packing box
We'll reply to you in 2 business days after we receive the form of "Request for Return"
2. If your request for return is accepted, you can return the product following the below steps:
1) Customers are responsible to pay for return shipping and are free to choose any carrier they like. But a trackable shipping method is necessary. Customer needs to send us the shipping method and the tracking number after the shipment for return, or the return can be rejected.
2) All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition when they were received. It is imperative that the returned boxes are packaged well - our products are extremely fragile. We recommend insuring your return shipment. Refunds will not be issued for items damaged in return transit or for returns that are never received.
Once we receive and confirm your return, your refund will be processed within 7 business days.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
The Store is already using SSL protocol. Your data transferring with the store is encrypted. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
#6. Contact Us
By Phone: (Mon to Fri, 9:00AM to 5:00PM GMT+8)
Gergana Enterprise Limited
ADDRESS: 20 Gialtas, Agios Nicolaos, PC3100, Limassol, Cyprus
Billing address is not the return address. For return, Pls contact our customer service
#7. Encounter Website Error
We're sorry that if you encounter a website error during placing your order or browsing the products. We do have similar cases and find the cause should be WIFI or 4G signal is not good enough to complete the Paypal transaction. You can:
1) Place the order again when the cellphone signal is strong.
2) Send an email to Info@E-MosaicTile.com, including the following items:
----your device. (for example iphone7)
----your web browser. ( for example Safari)
----link to the page you encounter the error
----a snapshot for the page
For your help to improve our website, we are happy to offer you an extra 5% discount for the product order. We will send you the discount code within 2 working days.
The snapshot below is an email example.